Thursday, June 16, 2011

tie dye.



If you and your girlfriends or even guy friends are looking for something fun and crafty to do, tie dye is totally the best thing for summer fun. It is so easy and the best part is you can tie dye anything made of 100% Cotton! Tie dye has been around for decades and it is totally a cute summer staple. 
I have tie dyed multiple times and all my shirts,underwear etc. have turned out totally cute! The best part is you never know what its going to look like till afterwards.
I use the Jacquard Tie Dye Kit seen below;it's only $7 at Michaels!
It comes with Instructions, gloves, rubber bands, yellow, blue and red colors and Soda Ash! Everything you need for just $7.
For shirts you can go to K-Mart, Target, or Wal-Mart and get plain white Tshirts in whatever size you want. They usually come in packs of 3 or 5. I buy the pack of 3 and tie dye them all in the same day.

If you have any questions for designs, I'm pro! So email me!
Have fun lovers!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment